Palms Australia is seeking applications from persons interested in working as an Administrative Assistant.
This is an opportunity to use your skills within a dynamic and vibrant team contributing to poverty reduction, by providing skills and opportunities to people around the world.
The successful applicant will have:
- sound computer skills using Internet Browsers, Email and a variety of Microsoft programs
- highly developed written communication skills, including the ability to draft and proof-read communications
- advanced organisational skills, including managing calendars and communications
- ability to follow administrative procedures for a wide variety of tasks
- ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- flexibility and adaptability as the organisation requires
- a methodical eye for detail and
- a demonstrable ability to work in a team.
If this sounds like you and you support Palms’ mission and vision, please read the full position description and send your resume and application letter to Roger O’Halloran at [email protected]
Closing Date: Monday May 24th 2010