Palms Australia is a unique, independent and democratic organisation whose legal structure is voluntary, not-for-profit and non-government.
Members are an essential part of achieving Palms’ vision and mission. Members receive full reports of the work undertaken to achieve them and can direct the organisation through general meetings, organisational reviews and by voting for the board of directors.
Palms growth depends on a diversity of perspectives. Membership is for anyone pleased to contribute their genius to Palms ongoing development.
We would love to make membership complementary for all who value Palms work, but as owners of the company Palms Australia, members are responsible for the costs of governance, including organisational planning, auditing and other ACNC compliance and reporting requirements. The fee structure indicated is designed to cover these costs as well as the cost of engaging and servicing members throughout the year.
Complimentary membership is available to:
- current Palms Australia Program Participants and
- those who have provided significant contributions (monetary and/ or in-kind) in the last 12 months
If one of these categories describes you, click here to claim your complimentary membership.
Otherwise, pricing for Palms membership in 2023/2024 is as follows:
- Single: $92
- Single concession $46 (student/pensioner)
- Couple: $138
- Couple concession $69 (student/pensioner)
Please make payment by either Electronic Bank Transfer (EFT) or Credit Card:
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER
Bank transfers avoid bank and card fees to deliver more funds to the program.
To make a transfer via your mobile phone:
- Open your banking app
- Select the account you want to pay from
- Select Pay and then add new payee
- Use this PayID: [email protected] (instead of entering a BSB and account number)
- Enter Amount
- Under description enter ‘membership’
- Select Pay now
Alternatively, you can organise a transfer of funds with help over the phone or in person at your bank. If you need our BSB and Account Number please call us on 02 9560 5333.