Are you an experienced, passionate fundraising professional looking to work with a small team to contribute to global, sustainable solutions to poverty? We want to hear from you!
About the position
We’re looking for an experienced fundraising professional to drive organisational growth through income development in accordance with our strategic direction 2017-2023. The primary focus of the Fundraising Coordinator is the implementation of a comprehensive fundraising strategy that inspires the Australian public to support our work and share our mission through donations, community engagement, sales and institutional partnerships.
The Fundraising Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Strategist to achieve income targets by managing current and prospective:
- Major donors to Palms Australia’s volunteer program;
- Australian community groups seeking a philanthropic overseas connection;
- Corporate clients of Palms Australia’s cross-cultural training program and
- Government and private grants.
This is an exciting new role in a small, dynamic team. It’s a unique opportunity to use your skills to contribute to sustainable change in remote communities around the world.
Be part of Australia’s most experienced overseas volunteer service provider facilitating grassroots, community-led sustainable solutions to poverty. Working for Palms Australia involves:
- Being part of a small, agile team that works closely together
- A warm, supportive workplace culture
- Flexible working conditions
- Generous salary packaging and tax exemption benefits
- An organisation that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- Close proximity to public transport and countless cafes, restaurants and shops.
You are an exceptional interpersonal communicator in writing and face-to-face, passionate about social justice and sustainable development. You are an experienced fundraiser with excellent time management and negotiation skills, with a keen eye for detail. You’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to use your skills to create meaningful work with a global impact.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and letter of application with evidence of achieving income targets by managing current and prospective:
- Major donors;
- Community groups seeking a philanthropic connection;
- Sales of goods and services to Education, Community, Corporate or individual clients and
- Government and private grants relevant to your organisation’s vision and mission.
Please send all applications and enquiries to Roger O’Halloran, Executive Director at [email protected].