Palms Australia’s staff and state representatives will be travelling from March to June to hold information sessions for individuals interested in volunteering.
Come along to ask any questions about what is involved and to hear the stories of returnees who have volunteered with Palms.
- Brisbane: Thursday 14 March, 2013, 6:00 PM, the Lavalla Centre, Marian Room, 58 Fernberg Rd, Paddington, Brisbane QLD
- Sydney: Thursday 2 May 2013, 6:00 PM, The Aquinas Academy, 141 Harrington St, the Rocks, Sydney NSW
- Melbourne: Saturday 11 May, 11:00 AM, Ross House, Ground Floor Room 1, 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC
- Perth: Sunday 19 May, 3:30 PM, the Catholic Pastoral Centre, 40A Mary St, Highgate, Perth
- Adelaide: Saturday 29 June, 12:00 Noon, Hutt Street Library, 235 Hutt St, Adelaide, SA
- Canberra: to be confirmed.
If you would like further information about the information sessions, please contact Sarah on 02 9518 9551 or email [email protected]